Thats Me in Your Fridge!
A vegan and healthy eating food blog run by a food loving vegan hippie.
Proceed with Caution! The food porn here is vast and mouth watering!
Triple C lime soup & Vegan Sushi
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 Medium Cauliflower, broken into florets (Approx 4 C)
- 2-3 C Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 C Coconut Milk (canned, full-fat)
- 2-3 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 6-8 minutes. Add the curry powder and cook, stirring, for a further minute, to bring out its flavour.
- Add the cauliflower, vegetable broth and coconut milk, stir to combine, cover and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, covered for 10-15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is very soft.
- Remove from heat and add the lime juice. Leave to cool for 10 minutes or so before pouring carefully into your blender and blending until very smooth.
- Return to the pot to warm through again before serving.
- Adjust salt and lime amounts to preference.
Garish with sprinkling of Curry powder and lime juice and serve hot.